Dec 09, 2020 11:58 AM EST
A Russian shop worker was electrocuted due to the fall of her charging iPhone into her bath.
A flatmate found Olesya Semenova, 24, at their home in Arkhangelsk, Russia. Daria, the distraught friend of Olesya, immediately called the emergency services and told the officials, "I screamed, shook her, but she was pale, not breathing and showed no signs of life.
The shop worker's friend explained that she was scared when she touched Olesya and even got an electric shock. "There was a smartphone in the water, it was charging," Daria added.
According to The Sun, Paramedics confirmed that Olesya, 24-year-old, worked in a clothes shop. She died in the bath as her iPhone 8 plugged into the mains fallen into the water.
After the massive eclectic shock of Olesya, the Russian emergencies ministry issued a warning. Several fatalities due to electric shock were recorded in the U.S., and Olesya's tragedy was the latest among the incidents.
The Russian emergency ministry's work says that the tragedy reminds [the residents again that water and any electrical appliance connected to the mains are "incompatible." it added that the same applies to any mobile phones. The worst thing is its failure if a person drowns a smartphone. However, when it is connected to a network, there will be consequences with negligence.
Last year, an internationally recognized poker star, Liliya Novikova, 26, was also electrocuted in her bathroom, as per Daily Mail. The 26-year-old was home alone when she died. Novikova, a mathematics wizkid in engineering from a top Russian university, the poor lady was home alone when she died.
Recently, The Sun reported an 8-year-old child who suffered an electric shock after touching an exposed piece of metal on the Christmas decorations in the Brazilian state of Goias, the municipality of Caldas Novas. In late November, Julia Honoria Franco and her family visited Mestre Orlando Square for the Christmas light switch.
Julia posed sweetly in front of the fountain as her mother took pictures before she ran around and played with her siblings. The poor girl touched the deadly decorations. She was unaware that a faulty wire had the entire installation live and was only suppressed when Julia accidentally touched the exposed wire.
Initially, Julia was revived at the scene by bystanders after she was struck by the Christmas decorations' massive electric shock. But after being rushed to the hospital, Julia died afterward.
Rejany Honoria de Almedia, Julia's mother, said that a supposed family bonding had become a tragedy. Rejany described Julia as being so happy when they played close to a metal structure that was a tunnel of lights, where Julia put her hand inside and got stuck in there.
The heartbroken mother recalled her husband picked Julia and called the ambulance. The girl was taken to the hospital but had a severe heart attack and was taken by God.
Julia and her siblings love singing in Church and dreamt of becoming a veterinarian, Rejany said.
Read also: Chicago Couple Cancels Grand Wedding, Donates Food to 200 People Instead
And the world of NFTs expands far beyond art and collectibles. A new era of tokenized digital assets is being created using the blockchain. Here are seven unique NFT use cases that the interested investor should know.
However, there are some simple steps that anyone can take which will help to improve their performance when it comes to trading foreign exchange markets. Here are ten small things that can make a big difference in your FX trading success.
o prevent significant losses, risk management expertise is essential. His adage, "Rule No. 1: Never lose money," has become a stock market classic. Never forget Rule No. 1; this is Rule No. 2. This practice is followed by even the most successful investor, Warren Buffett, who advises others to follow suit.
One of the significant advancements is shifting the payment operations for remote workers. If the compliances are not met, it may lead to severe legal complications. The owner and organization may be held labially separately. The remote working lifestyle continuously grows and is a testament to becoming an endless working mode. Today we discuss components for payroll for remote workers
BRG International Founder Matias Alem had recognized this fact for a few years. So he remodeled his real estate brokerage into something completely new to solve the problem for his jet-setting international client base.
Ryan Early, hailed as 'Farmer Ryan' among sustainable agriculture experts, is a busy man. He has a laundry list of companies to his name, including Blue-Green Ventures, the company behind the revolutionary product, Blue MagicTM, a non-toxic and eco-sustainable pest preventative product using his patented BiomeMax TM Pheromonal Replication Technology.
Investor, financier, and expert in both cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, Joy Mbanugo is the go-to in the sector. She has vast experience and knowledge across tax services, auditing, business operations, financial analysis, capital markets, and other specializations.
When Nick Collins was just 14 years old, he started his first business, which included around-the-clock phone calls and numerous questions from his parents. In fact, he began building his stout portfolio in the seventh grade by doing web design, incorporating creative content with brand strategies and plugging in a then-fledgling tech Flash.
Barry Gabster is the founder of InitiateU and is a leading proponent of the marketing mailer revolution, having already taken his company to 10x growth in 2021, alone. In fact, the exponential growth has seen the company rise from $800K-$8.5M just on word-of-mouth referrals.