WallStreetBets, GameStop Drama Eyed to be Movie Soon
Hollywood already has its sights set on last week's GameStop trading frenzy, knowing how interested investors and non-investors alike will be.
Feb 01, 2021 03:00 AM EST
Silver, Next 'GameStop'? Commodities Market Don't Work That Way, Experts Say
For over a week, a Reddit-inspired frenzy rocked and roiled stock markets and now the impact seems to be spilling over into commodities.
Feb 01, 2021 01:26 AM EST
Dow Futures Drop 100 Points, Should Investors Be Alarmed?
Futures contracts tied to the Dow Jones Industrial Average have witnessed a decline of 81 points, or 0.26%.
Jan 31, 2021 10:39 PM EST
GameStop UPDATE: Melvin Capital Loses 53%, Redditors Want to See it Lose Remaining 47%
MelvinIt remains to be seen if these fresh injections can save Melvin Capital from the very persistent "amateur" investors who have made the hedge fund their core "enemy."
Jan 31, 2021 08:59 PM EST
Facebook, Google Face Antitrust Lawsuit Charges
HD Media accuses Google of having so monopolized the online ad market that it has become a threat.
Jan 30, 2021 02:00 AM EST
'Toys R Us' Closes Two Remaining Stores in the US as COVID-19 Pandemic Rages
Toys R Us made the difficult decision as the consequence of all the hardships brought about by the coronavirus pandemic.
Jan 30, 2021 12:35 AM EST
Valentine's Day 2021: New York to Allow Indoor Dining if This Happens
New York will strive to make the day feels as magical as it has been before the pandemic hits by allowing indoor dining.
Jan 29, 2021 08:28 PM EST
Roblox Delays Going Public Because of Heavier SEC Scrutiny
The company had announced regulatory filing earlier this month that it was aiming to list shares on the New York Stock Exchange by February but this is no longer the case.
Jan 29, 2021 03:32 AM EST
Don't be so Desperate to be Vaccinated; Here's Why
According to the Federal Trade Commission, anyone saying they can give a vaccine shot even if to non-eligible individuals are scammers.
Jan 29, 2021 02:55 AM EST
GameStop, AMC Wild Trading: Is r/WallStreetBets Operating a 'Ponzi Scheme'?
The experts claim that they are operating a "Ponzi" scheme and there is nowhere to go but down.
Jan 29, 2021 12:27 AM EST
Thanks to GameStop Aftermath, This Small Energy Company Soars Stocks
GameStop, AMC, and some once never-heard stocks have figured into one of the wildest stock swings the markets have seen in recent years.
Jan 28, 2021 11:38 PM EST
GameStop Pause Trading: Reason Why it Ended Early
This serves as another twist in the ongoing drama between these amateur investors and the experienced, more risk-averse, Wall Street giants.
Jan 28, 2021 07:45 PM EST
Levi Strauss & Co Holiday Sales Lackluster, But Marks Improvement
Levi's stock prices recently went up by more than 1% in after-hours trading after already falling for more than 4%.
Jan 28, 2021 12:34 AM EST
Reddit's r/WallStreetBets is Back; GameStop, AMC Drama Intensifies
As testament of how affected the public was over the subreddit being locked, everyone went positively wild when the subreddit returned.
Jan 28, 2021 12:01 AM EST
Apple Stock Fell Amid High Earnings; Facebook Shows Unexpected Increase
Both Apple and Facebook showed unexpected high earnings for the holiday quarter.
Jan 27, 2021 09:44 PM EST